The Brooklyn Museum Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of handling personal information, and is in the operation of "Brooklyn.co.jp" (hereinafter referred to as "this website"). We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related guidelines and various guidelines so that you can use this website with peace of mind, and protect your personal information under a strict management system.
Use of personal information
The Company will use the personal information provided by the customer for the purpose of use or for the following purposes that are notified to the customer in advance, and will be necessary to achieve these purposes unless the customer has the consent of the customer. Do not use beyond the range.
- To send products to customers and confirm and contact other shopping.
- For information on e -mail magazine and DM.
- To promote sales and improve service on this website.
- To analyze the purchasing history as statistical data that cannot identify individuals, improve services and develop new services.
- To provide information on our products or services based on the purchase history or browsing history.
Provided by third parties of personal information
We do not provide personal information to third parties unless there is a provision in laws and regulations.
External outsourcing of personal information
When outsourcing a part of the handling of personal information to a third party, it is necessary to conclude the necessary items to prevent the leakage of personal information by the appropriate management of personal information, etc. in contracts, etc., and implements appropriate management. I will let you do.
About implementation of safety management measures
1) We clarify the range of personal information to manage the personal information provided by the customer properly and to prevent the risk of leakage, loss, erroneous use, falsification, and unauthorized access. In the event of a occurrence, report to the Personal Information Protection Committee in accordance with the laws and regulations, and promptly respond to the person the facts to the person, and make the most of the maximum effort to correct the recurrence. I will do it.
2. We provide matters concerning the secret maintenance of personal data in the company and provide employee education.
3. We are implementing safety measures to protect information systems that handle personal data from external or unauthorized software.
Disclosure of personal information, etc.
When customers are requested by customers to notify the purpose of use of personal data, disclosure of personal data, corrections, additions, deletion of contents, suspension of use, suspension of third -party provision, and disclosure of third -party provision records. We will respond to this within a reasonable period and reasonable range in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, after confirming that you are the person. Please contact the "Customer window" for details of the procedure.
Legal compliance and continuous improvement
Inquiries regarding personal information
Brooklyn Museum Co., Ltd.
CEO Masahiko Kusagaya
Personal information consultation window
Reception time: Mizuki Kin: 12: 00-20: 00 Saturday: 11: 00-20: 00 Holiday: 11: 00-19: 00
Date of Date: October 1, 2012
Last revision date: June 14, 2022